late nights are the worst
23-year-old fashion student Taj Patterson, a gay black male, was walking home in Ft. Greene, Brooklyn
He was mistaken for a car vandal and beaten senselessly by five hasidic jews who were a part of some neighborhood watch group. He has lost the vision in his right eye.
No one called police.
His alleged attackers Pinchas Braver, 19; Mayer Herskovic, 21; Joseph Fried, 25; Aharon Hollander, 28; and Abraham Winkler, 39 were indicted today on bevy of felony charges including gang assault.
I am hoping this brother gets justice.
babe come over
I can't I'm having a threesome with an older couple
my parents aren't home
What is with White boys and their self entitlement to think they can choose how I wear my hair. Whenever I wear my hair natural they seem to think its appropriate to say that I should wear my hair straight and say it'll look better like that. On top of that just make rude and ignorant comments about my natural hair and ask stupid ass questions like 'Do you brush it?'. Honestly I just have no confidence to wear my hair natural anymore.
- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
i really need to be writing this really late research paper but im on tinder instead